• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Philly's not so bad, eh???

Jeff

Cyburbian
Did anyone see what happened at the White Sox vs Royals game last night??

What has this world come too, when a father and son run out onto a baseball field and beat up a coach!!!

Philly fans are proud today, because it didn't happen here :)

poncho

Cyburbian
Don't speak too soon, the Dallas Cowboys will be there on Sunday. The Eagles should hand them there heads but if they don't the Cowboys can always count on the fans. At least it was in Washington when they got gassed at the Monday Night Football game.

Jeff

Cyburbian
C'mon...Dallas hasn't seen the better side of .500 this century, shouldn't be a problem for the Birds.

That Monday night game gave some Iggles fans some ideas I'm sure. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't put those fans out for the Cowboys at the Vet.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Oh for g*d sake, how bad can it be for that to happen?! Oh wait, I just checked the Milwaukee Brewers 2002 record.

jtfortin, prudence, grab your billy clubs. LETS ROLL!