• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

photo caption contest for 6/9/04

Floridays

Cyburbian
It seems that Miz Love is in the news again for "attacking a female friend of her former manager in April with a bottle and a metal flashlight, authorities said." How many times is this chick going to go to court and never spend time in jail?
Anyhoo, seemed like an appropriate photo for today:

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 85

boiker

Cyburbian
[bad taste]
Courtney Love gives her best impression of the look on Kurt Cobains face moments before his tragic death.
[/bad taste]

Mastiff

Gunfighter
The choice of a new generation...

Of course I can put this Pesi can in my mouth... What? Longways? Well yeah, I still could... Hey! Who the **** are you, anyway, and why the **** do you want to know?!

michaelskis

Cyburbian
[drunkin voice] buuuurrrp.... I did not touch that &^%*&%^# &#$^# and if I did she had it coming, leave... hicup.... LEAVE me to MY pepsi and Absolute you @%^$ &^@% D. Before I kick yo... BURP your @&^%! !^@%!(. Do you like my new boobs? I just had them done! I’m so @&*#%@ HOTT! [/drunkin voice]

Or:

No really, I can put this whole can in my mouth and still smoke this cig!

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Memo to Janitor Staff

For future reference, all plumbing equipment such as plungers, mops, etc., shall be removed from the press room before interviewees take their seats.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member