• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Photo Contest - 03-08-04

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Cyburbanite Sperm Donor Like Breasts. But Not With Hungry Children Attached To Them. Misogynistic Fake Breasts Represented As Cartoon Tacitly Allowed As Avatar.

Last edited:

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
After his web sight fails to locate a wife for him, he takes a different route and starts a new buisness.

Attachments

Floridays

Cyburbian
Wanigas? said:
Cyburbanite Sperm Donor Like Breasts. But Not With Hungry Children Attached To Them. Misogynistic Fake Breasts Represented As Cartoon Tacitly Allowed As Avatar.

If you saw the real McCoy, you'd laugh! Guess it's time to change the avatar... :-\

donk

Cyburbian
Women 's rugby teams around the world rejoice as the all powerful dutch rugby team can now retire for motherhood.

OR

Amateur sport rejoices as a new sponsor for the dutch rugby team promises each team member one free procedure. This marks a milestone in the value of sponsorship agreements.

(sorry about the size, I'm on a mac and am not as proficient with cut and paste and other left/right button features it lacks)

mgk920

Cyburbian
donk said:
Women 's rugby teams around the world rejoice as the all powerful dutch rugby team can now retire for motherhood.

OR

Amateur sport rejoices as a new sponsor for the dutch rugby team promises each team member one free procedure. This marks a milestone in the value of sponsorship agreements.

(sorry about the size, I'm on a mac and am not as proficient with cut and paste and other left/right button features it lacks)
I would show an image of the ABS (American Breeders Service - prividing a vital 'service' to the state's dairy industry) reader board along I-39/90/94 just north Madison, WI. A famous message on it a few years ago said "OUR ASSETS ARE FROZEN".

;-)