Planner in Court - Vermont Supreme Court Orders Hearing for Fired Montpelier City Planner

Hallsmith claims she was fired because she advocated for a public banking system in Vermont and ran up against the interests of Mayor John Hollar, who is a lobbyist for commercial banks.
Sounds pretty bonkers to me but this is par for the course in Vermont.

DVD

Cyburbian
Sounds like another hippie liberal planner. When will we learn to bow down to the corporations and the mayors and lobbyists in their pockets? :D

This seems very odd. I think I would probably just move on if it were me. I would not want to work in a place I am not wanted. I cannot imagine what it would be like for her if she is reinstated. Hoping she gets here due process.

Lowland

Cyburbian
This seems very odd. I think I would probably just move on if it were me. I would not want to work in a place I am not wanted. I cannot imagine what it would be like for her if she is reinstated. Hoping she gets here due process.
^This. I completely understand wanting to be vindicated and have due process, but in the end I wouldn't personally want to go back to that environment. I'd much rather be compensated for the wasted time, misinformation, and mental/emotional burden and then get out of dodge.