• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Planning exercise regimes or possible sporting events.

DVD

Cyburbian
Today I got my exercise by doing the 100 yard walk to get a set of plans. I did this several times.
I also did some strength training by carrying the 12"+ thick roll of plans across the building.

Along with the usual exercise like jumping through hoops and putting out fires what exercise plans or possible competitive events can you think of?

WSU MUP Student

Cyburbian
Some of my coworkers work their upper bodies and arms by throwing heavy objects under the bus. Maybe that's an option for you in your office?

Planit

Cyburbian
Loading and unloading tables, chairs, signs, boxes of paper handouts, projector, laptop, screen, easels and flip charts to an offsite meeting.

Workout for upper body, arm, legs and lower back muscles. Occasionally this effort includes a stairmaster routine for extra leg work.

kms

Cyburbian
You’re missing getting leg workouts from wearing heavy, mud-caked steel-toe boots on E&S inspections. The more area and steep slopes the better.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
You could always have an office tournament and see who can jump to the most conclusions.
Or dodging responsibility, passing the buck, running down the boss, carrying things too far.....I mean there are a lot of different events you could have.

terraplnr

Cyburbian
Boot camp run by my grammar nazi supervisor!

"Drop down and give me, vertabim, Section 3.15 of the Oxford Manual of Style!"

Top Bottom