• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Planning & Transportation in the Latin America Context

glutton

Cyburbian
Hello Cyburbia!

@Dan, is there a sub-forum for international planning/planners?
I was wondering if anyone had tips or people to connect to for learning about transportation planning and research initiatives in Latin/South America (specifically, Colombia) other than what ITDP and NACTO-Global Cities puts out.

thank you!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
@Dan, is there a sub-forum for international planning/planners?
I was wondering if anyone had tips or people to connect to for learning about transportation planning and research initiatives in Latin/South America (specifically, Colombia) other than what ITDP and NACTO-Global Cities puts out.
We had an international planning subforum a long, long time ago-- like, back in the WWWBoard days of the 1990s. It got very little traffic. When I worked to recover a lot of the old WWWBoard-era posts, I moved the international planning threads to topical subforums. The current philosophy is that if a thread is about some planning topic in another country, it should go in a topical subforum.