• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Plans for renewing city?

Corona2k

Hi im new to the forum and i was looking for plans or blueprints of old cities bieng renewed. please help me anyone .

Rem

Cyburbian
Welcome aboard Corona2K. Your post will probably be moved to the Introduce Yourself forum but don't despair, you will find it cosy and warm there.

As for your inquiry, I can't help but you should find a rich vein of material here.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
You may want to elaborate some more. Are you looking for old plats so you can determine how the city has changed? Are you looking for plans, to see how some cities did their redevelopment? Give us a little more direction.

P.S., Welcome.

Corona2k

First of all thanx for the reply.
and what im looking for is plans of a city .how it was and how it became after renewing it (cant quite put the word but i think its what u said "redevelopment").
i want to see how they changed the plans.
(sorry if i cant tell more im BAD in english)