• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Political cartoon thread - 2020

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
With first the sham acquittal and now the Coronavirus, this will be a banner year for political cartoons. They should have their own thread.

1_278.jpg238072_rgb_768.pngCartoon 2020 3.jpg15_77.jpg

Reactions: JNA

Veloise

Cyburbian
Michigan statehouse political rally: the 'shoppers are having fun

virus limerick.jpg
2A protestors.jpg virus rally cartoon.jpg

GIF

!! virus rally stormtroopers.jpg

!! virus rally stormtroopers dicks.jpg virus rally stormtroopers before n after.jpg

Last edited:

Veloise

Cyburbian
What's up with the large didos? One of those pics has a little kid in it. What possible justification could their be for that?
It's 'shopped. (I don't have the original photo)
The Senate gallery was open, so these dudes walked in and posed for a photo.

The House gallery was closed -- reps were seated there for social distancing -- and that's what all the noise was in the hallway.

Also, there were many small children brought along.

virus rally kids 1.jpg virus rally kids 2.jpg

DVD

Cyburbian
Someone just had fun replacing all the guns with dildos. Just to make the people look dumber than they already are.

The children! These are the people who think about the children! or not.

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
Someone just had fun replacing all the guns with dildos. Just to make the people look dumber than they already are.

The children! These are the people who think about the children! or not.
Yeah, I can't believe I didn't notice that., probably because it really isn't much of a surprise to see these backwards-ass rednecks playing with dildos anyway.