• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Politician-Face

Seabishop

Cyburbian
My vote for the best "Politician-Face" is MA Gov. Mitt Romney. He's got the chisled, distinguished look of a politician right out of a soap opera. He's even got a catchy, yet simple name. Does anyone else come close to Mitt in this department?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
No. Out current and former gov's both drivel in weasel-dom.

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Are you saying he's cute?

Seabishop said:
My vote for the best "Politician-Face" is MA Gov. Mitt Romney. He's got the chisled, distinguished look of a politician right out of a soap opera. He's even got a catchy, yet simple name. Does anyone else come close to Mitt in this department?

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
I'm not gay, [sarcasm] but that pic of Mitt is just too damn sexy!!! I just LOVE politicians! [/sarcasm]

Any chicks or gays out there who might masturbate after seeing that pic of Mitt?

Here's what the guys and lesbians have in Michigan:

GO GRANHOLM GO!

The Irish one said:
thanks for the edit beaner -that was more info than I needed

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Politician-Face

Beaner said:
Are you saying he's cute?
Hmm, I guess this whole thead does seem pretty gay. I just mean he looks like he stepped out of General Hospital - thats the look they go for when they cast actors for politician roles. Mark my words, that boxy face will be in the oval office someday.

donk

Cyburbian
To ugly things up a bit here is my MLA

here are some highlights from his biography (check out these awesome qualifications)

1) graduated HS without ever having missed a day of school.
2)1990 Outstanding bus driver of the year.
3) town/City council.
4)lives in the worst trailer park in the City and possibly the province.(not on web site)

If you want weasel faces, there are alot in the House right now.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
[Mod Hat On] Sorry Irish - I had to get rid of your pic...just a tich too racy for general viewing. Funny as hell, but not appropriate cyburbia viewing
[Mod Hat Off]

Jeff

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
[Mod Hat On] Sorry Irish - I had to get rid of your pic...just a tich too racy for general viewing. Funny as hell, but not appropriate cyburbia viewing
[Mod Hat Off]
Dork!

Repo Man

Cyburbian
You know, I think we need a forum for all of the censored/deleted/naughty posts that get cut out by the mods.

Not that I am ripping the mods, they are doing their jobs and there are things that are inappropriate that pop up on here. It just drives me nuts when I miss out on something that gets cut. ;)

Anyhow, here is my submittal:

It is the Undefeatable Republican Congressman from Wisconsin, F. James Sensenbrenner.