• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Politics of the Stars

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Cameron Diaz should NOT be allowed to vote, much less breathe the fresh air of planet earth. Listen to this babble:

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
and I'm sooo glad that Al Gore has that grasp of technology....

el Guapo

Capitalist
Another pet peeve

This may seem a bit radical, but it would be nice if we lived in a society where they killed all the actors every five years and started over. That would stop the hyper-egos from becoming Mega-egos.

Another thing - We have way too many award shows for actors and their ilk.. Actors giving actors awards sickens me. Where the hell are the paramedic/EMT/Police/Fireman/Planner/Garbagemen awards and why don't they get to spend some time doinking J-Lo?

I know, a little on the angry side today. Prozac....take me away...or is that Calgon?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Another pet peeve

El Guapo said:
I know, a little on the angry side today. Prozac....take me away...or is that Calgon?
No, I think it's the Bolivians! ;)

BKM

Cyburbian
El Guapo: You are right on. Its always my pet peeve about this culture that we worship these "celebrities." Lets go back to the old days: actors slept in the stables along with the night soil collectors.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Re: Re: Another pet peeve

TexasPlanner said:

the what?
An inside joke received by email and NOT suitable for Cyburbia. I even ignored the disclaimer NOT to open at work, and I was sorry.