• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Polls

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Another Cheesehead?! Just what this place needs, eh?

The poll function has been temporarily removed due to abuse by some cyburbanites. You'll just have to ask how we "feel" I guess.

ludes98

Cyburbian
Folks are souring on polls in these parts. There have been too many of late. Welcome.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Welcome. Sorry about the poll thing. Tell us more about yourself. I hail from the cheeselands myself. I'd tell you where but then I might reveal too much... let's just say "agua blanca."

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
From one Cheesehead to another, who cut it!

Where at in WI damnit! I need a drinking partner with some guts! A little stodgy around here! Let us know something about you! Start with what kind a MACRO-CRAP you like for beer or something!

Jen

Cyburbian
Hello !

Got an idea for a great poll? When you start a new thread look under options and check yes.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Welcome

You should have come out of the closet to Lurkers and joined sooner. Then you would have had an opportunity to post a poll. But now you can't.

Have fun reading and participating in the threads regardless.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Welcome aboard. Recent polls indicate that Cheeseheads are slowly taking this place over.

donk

Cyburbian
Most polls were only deemed to be accurate 12 times out of 20 with a probability of error of +/- 50% as such any decisions made from referencing them should be made at your own risk. ;)

Welcome.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Repo Man said:
Welcome aboard. Recent polls indicate that Cheeseheads are slowly taking this place over.
Sadly, this is no longer true. If you take a close look at the Cyburbia map you will note that the big dot over the DC Metro has a "9" on it.