• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

porsche suv

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
"Yeck" would be better word to use. It looks like a Hynudai Santa Fe on steriods. Ugly with a capital "ugh"

But let's not start another SUV-haters thread, please.

Porsche now equals poo, IMHO.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Bleeech!

Porsche had a couple of these on display at an auto show i attended back in July and I can honostly say that it was hideous up close as it looks in pictures. The interior looked like and felt like it could have been made for a Nissan.

If I'm going to drop that kind of money on a 400hp vehicle it better like it's that fast...not like a grocery getter. I imagine the people who buy this are those who are doing so for the label, not the performance.

H

Cyburbian
Well, if driving a Porsche is a compensation for a small dingy, a Porsche SUV must mean you have an inny. ;)

That is all I will say.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Looks too "plain jane" for the dinero they're asking for! Where's the usual style? Shame on you, Porsche!

Bangorian

VW SUV

Is anybody else a little irked about the new VW SUV? I mean, that's one of the reasons I proudly drive my VW, knowing that I supported a company that doesn't make an SUV. Its getting pretty rare these days...