• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Cyburbans 🧐 Post a lie about the person above you

Doohickie

Cyburbian
Wanted to get an Air Supply tattoo, but the local tattoo artists refused to do one.

Cyburbian Champion for RJing on fridays.
These are supposed to be lies. I actually get every Friday off. (I'm in my bathrobe right now.)

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
^recently discovered that the old saying "Fences make good neighbors" is not necessarily a universal truth.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
^ Owns a $2500 stereo system. On it, he listens exclusively to show tunes and Sousa marches.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
^ Desperate to get his ham operator license so he can discuss his lumbago with other like-minded folk.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
^he's completely unaware that his wife is slowly...each day...almost immeasurably...releasing the air in his bikes' tires.

For what reason?

That is the mystery.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
^Requires dates to sign a 'pre-coital agreement' before going out.

Planit

Cyburbian
^still contemplates the cause of the Bronze Age collapse and its impact on societal discord of the post-millennial population.

Bubba

Cyburbian
^Drinks white wine spritzers (with his pinky sticking out) while posing Socratic questions about the collapse of the Bronze Age.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
^pretends publicly to dislike cicadas, but secretly wishes he too could belong to a brood.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
^ Thinks fusion cuisine should include combinations like hot dogs with goose liver pate