Post pics of your kids, yourself, and your pets - Part II

Bubba

Cyburbian
The new girls

Zoë (foreground, seated) and River (flaked out in back), sisters, seven months old today. Picked them up from the local rescue organization Saturday morning (we were sitting on their steps fifteen minutes before they opened) - had to wait about three week before they were both healthy enough to adopt (they're a bonded pair, so the rescue would only adopt them out together).

Names are a Firefly reference, compliments of Mrs. Bubba.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Zoë (foreground, seated) and River (flaked out in back), sisters, seven months old today. Picked them up from the local rescue organization Saturday morning (we were sitting on their steps fifteen minutes before they opened) - had to wait about three week before they were both healthy enough to adopt (they're a bonded pair, so the rescue would only adopt them out together).

Names are a Firefly reference, compliments of Mrs. Bubba.

Cute kitties.

Also, Mrs. is a nerd...in the best possible way. :D

gtpeach

Cyburbian
Me with my pups - Abigail on the left, Carson on the right. This is my favorite picture with them - they were both being 100% uncooperative (true to their natures)! They're rotten, but they were both rescue babies and deserve to be spoiled.

Here they are when I first got Carson - I can't believe she was ever so little!

Child #1 along with her new little sister. She was born last Wednesday and was a healthy 7 pounds 8 ounces.

She was a little frightened to hold her, or even get near her, at the hospital:

But she was all smiles once she came home:

I've only had 2 kids for about a week now but I already understand why my dad kept calling me by my older brothers' names all the time. It takes a lot to get used to having a new name to remember (and it took us a few days to come up with one).

DVD

Cyburbian
Congrats! Wait until you have to start separating them so kid 1 stops annoying kid 2 which is all annoying mom and dad or you start getting booted off Netflix because kid 1 & 2 are watching the same show on different devices.

WSU, your baby is awesome. Especially the pic of the pink swaddled bundled. Really awesome!

Also, the big one looks terrified at the hospital. That's hilarious!

Congratulations, WSU, on the new addition to the family!

What did you and the wife decide on for a name? Or did Kid #1 get a vote, too?

Here's the kids as we step out to brunch with Santa this weekend. We drove the '29 Ford while my FIL drove a '16.

The oldest is 7 and the youngest is about 20 months. She would have sat on Santa's lap for hours if we had let her. She was really enjoying it... which means next year she will be scared out of her mind and will refuse to get anywhere near him.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
These will be familiar to anyone that sees my Facebook posts...but for others...here's a few of my now 13 and 11 years olds...

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member