• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

Post your picture, part 2

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Poor cat :( I really don't understand what's the deal with having a poor animal live in bad conditions and suffering (and you suffering seeing it suffer) when it can be put down and avoid the agony.

Oh and back to topic :I'll let a people's choice: do you want to be scared for life and see my pic (j/k) or do you want to help me with my law suit against Harry Potter? ;) :)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
SkeLeton said:
Oh and back to topic :I'll let a people's choice: do you want to be scared for life and see my pic (j/k) or do you want to help me with my law suit against Harry Potter? ;) :)

Well since I have "Skel = Pol Pot" in the office pool, kepp it to yourself. ;) Seriously, dish it up!

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
you're building the pic up, so now it had better be better than awesome or absolutely disgusting.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
The most recent pic I have from a wedding about 1 month ago.

I am 2nd from the right.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
michaelskis said:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KRRLB8G&key=BAP

I know, it is a bad idea... but I am not worried about it.

9.6, dude. Jeez ... our resident hunk. Better party with us at the APA Washinton conference reception, so we can draw more women our way.

One off the hard drive that you haven't seen. Downtown Orlando, sometime last year. I'm on the far right. I believe it was a Macanudo.

Mike D. said:
I could probably teach her a thing or 2, she's the one who doesn't shave her legs in the winter (upstate NY)

*scary that I know these things*

Yes. It is scary you know that. But now that I'm pregnant, I barely have to shave them in the summer too! Woo hoo horomone - they make you psycho, but they slow down leg hair growth!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Ive already offered to set up the DC party next year. Trip to Dupont and Adams Morgan anyone? They have a bar in AM that lets red heads in free "madams Organ" is the name

hehe

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Here is the latest picture of me and my cat Kip. You can find other pictures of me and my cat on the other thread. However in this picutre I have shaved my beard for the summer.

Age = 28

biscuit

Cyburbian
Dan said:
One off the hard drive that you haven't seen. Downtown Orlando, sometime last year. I'm on the far right. I believe it was a Macanudo.

Dan, Dude you look like Adam Carolla in that photo. You sure that's not an out-take from the Man Show? Where's Jimmy? Where's Dr. Drew? Where are the Juggies?! ;)

Last edited:

Habanero

Cyburbian
Re: Ouch

michaelskis said:
OK, now I am worried. I think that I might be the young one of the group. I am only 24, and will be 25 at the END of the year.

As for a get together, if we start planning it out now, we should have a party at the APA Nat. in DC next spring. That way, people can save up if they do not have an expense account.

I have seen pic's of everyone together in Denver, maybe talking about one now, will get more people to be there.

Um, no, I turned 24 in April. :)

Oh, and Dan, that guy on the far left kinda looks like Jerry Mathers.

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
Downtown said:
Yes. It is scary you know that. But now that I'm pregnant, I barely have to shave them in the summer too! Woo hoo horomone - they make you psycho, but they slow down leg hair growth!

I wouldn't think that you could reach your legs to shave anyway. :) So you'd have THAT excuse!

Mud Princess said:
I wouldn't think that you could reach your legs to shave anyway. :) So you'd have THAT excuse!

Hee - I'm only 9 sheets of TP round now (don't ask why, but sheets of Toilet Paper seems to be a standard measuring unit for pregnant bellies), so I can definitely still reach my legs. However, by this fall, when I'm really huge, we'll be back to pants and tights and the shaving boycott is back on. Except for OB visits, of course.

kms

Cyburbian
The OB has seen it all, so you don't have to shave legs for Dr. Someone wanted to play the TP measuring game at my baby shower, but I refused to go if it was one the agenda.

Maybe you can post a series of pictures so we can see how you grow. :)

carlomarx

Cyburbian
speaking of parties...

anybody want to hang out in Moab for the Fourth? There may, just possibly, be a few beers and a sunburn involved...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
michaelskis said:
I am not sure if I should agree or be offended.

Hey, when a straight guy like me gets over his insecurity to call you a hunk, be flattered.

biscuit said:
Dan, Dude you look like Adam Carolla in that photo. You sure that's not an out-take from the Man Show?

It's the cigar. I consider myself a non-smoker. However, Dad was a cigar salesman, and since high school I've developed a taste for some of the finer 'gars. Personally, I like the name brands, not the newfangled novelty brands that have been popping up.

Wannaplan?

Ready to Learn
114pic.jpg

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Since I already screwed up, I'll post my pic anyways... :p Afterall it'll only be fair :)

Now this will make you guys feel old ;)

Wannaplan?

Ready to Learn
Jessie-J said:
Alan, glad to see you've stooped to our level.

Thanks. I must admit, I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to posting personal information on the net.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Alan said:
Thanks. I must admit, I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to posting personal information on the net.

"Why, what could possibly happen?" he says with a maniacal laugh as his mouse moves to open Photoshop.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Whoa, SkeLeton, you look exactly like a younger version of my last boss, who also looked like Steve on "Blue's Clues". Altho' I can see the Harry Potter resemblance, too.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Yup, that's me...

talk about predictability :p
I'm really 18 (almost 19) and I know it doesn't show....

At least you're not the ones having to show id every time you want to buy booze :p

oh well... looks aren't everything :)

BKM

Cyburbian
Hey, Skeleton. Ignore the cruel ones. You look VERY intelligent, and that's what matters. :)

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Skel... you seem to have you act together, and you know what is going on. And if you are that young... you will go places.

If you will like those places when you get there... that is a different story.

Re: Yup, that's me...

SkeLeton said:
talk about predictability :p
I'm really 18 (almost 19) and I know it doesn't show....

At least you're not the ones having to show id every time you want to buy booze :p

oh well... looks aren't everything :)

Honey, I get ID-ed for rated R movies. :(

My MIL took a profile view of me last night. I'll post once I get it.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Re: Yup, that's me...

SkeLeton said:

Nope, I still get carded almost every time. Although, the older I get the less it annoys me. Just be happy you're in a country where 18 year-olds are considered responsible enough to (legally) drink booze.

Last edited:

Budgie

Cyburbian
Pedro

Cokebaby said:
Pedro Guerrero with me Miami '99.

Pedro was one hell of a hitter. I've been a reformed Dodger fan since Steve Garvey left.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
SkeLeton said:
Now this will make you guys feel old ;)

wow....I am feeling quite old right now! :)

OTOH, it tells me that you're going to be a pretty successful guy, given your intellegence and insights that you've shown here!

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
The cruel jokes were predictable, and I actually LOL at them :D

Anyways, thanks for the kind support from the others ;)

I may look younger... but that's probably the face, since I'm quite tall afterall* (1,75 m) :)

* Considering the Chilean reality, where the great majority of men barely reach 1,7 m, and this is because of the Mapuche genes, they're quite short. :p

PS: I don't know how much 1,75 m is in ft... I think it's around 5ft 10' or something like that....