• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.
  • On Thursday night, I did something I probably shouldn't have with the server. I lost about 90 posts and three new users in the process. If you're a new user, please re-register. If you posted yesterday, post twice as much on Friday. Again, I apologize. :(

Previewing Uploaded Images

Doitnow!!

Cyburbian
Hi Anybody( Expert or moderator)
I have uploaded some images in the Temporary Images but am not able to see them in the messages previewed.
IS there a step I am mising or theres something wrong elsewhere.
Please let me know.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
hum.. I don't know what happened, because, before, the system threw you to your recently uploaded picture, but now it doesn't, so if you want to review it you have to go back to the main gallery menu.

So, what happened, mods, Admins?

JNL

Cyburbian
After browsing for the image you want to upload, you click 'upload/submit', and then you can click directly on 'upload photos' again, which allows you to keep adding images to preview (and fill in the details of) together, before you click 'process files' which adds all the previewed images you choose to upload and takes you back to the gallery. It's a very handy feature. I can break that description down if it is not clear :)

Not sure what you mean by "messages previewed". If you are inserting images correctly into a thread you should be able to preview them before posting the message.

Otherwise, if you mean images you uploaded to the Temporary Images folder are missing, it may be because they have been deleted (as is the policy after ~7 days for images in this folder).

Doitnow!!

Cyburbian
Hey Thanks JNL!
But the last time I saw your reply there was no Skeleton post in that then how come that now its in between??Or am I dreaming
( I couldnt reply earlier due to bad internet).
Anyway I'm going to try again. maybe I am missing some step as I am still learning the ropes ( in cyburbia) and fast I must say.
I had a copy of skeleton's talking tutorial on my desktop from a long time but since I'm moody about posting new images( and doing new things), I'll let you know if there are more problems.
Thanks anyway.

Cheers

Richmond Jake

Cyburbian
I must be a real idiot...

...but I just can't figure out how to load images into the Gallery. Can someone help me out? Thanks