PTP exam study resources

Looking for PTP study materials

I am taking the AICP CTP test next week and think a review of the PTP material would help Luck have it the PTP practice test is off line. Id be happy to pay for the materials sample test via paypal if u have it.

thanks for a response

Sue

R

Rash

Can you please send me the PDF and PPTs for PTP course

transguy could you please pm me. I amm tried to pm you about the material but this site is not letting me.

thanks.
Can you please send me the PDF and PPTs for PTP course on rashmi9669@yahoo.com
Also can you please suggest me for some websites which could be helpful in the preparation of exam
thanks

PTP Study Material

Hi All,
I am taking PTP Exam in October and i would like to seek your guidance in preparing for the exam. I have already got the PTP refresher course book and downloaded the PDF material on TPCB website. My real question is, Do i need to go through all the books specified (other than PDF material ) on TPCB website or Are there any alternatives?

Please suggest.

The deadline for the October testing window was September 3 according to their website, so that makes that decision easy. I haven't taken the exam, but I have a PDF of the Professional Transportation Planner Certification Program Refresher Course. I also have a PowerPoint of the presentations given (with notes) for the PTP Refresher Course. These two seem to be pretty comprehensive and seem to give a pretty good summary of the necessary information. Some google work should turn these up. If not, PM me and I can email them to you.
COOL! I also studying PTP exam.

The deadline for the October testing window was September 3 according to their website, so that makes that decision easy. I haven't taken the exam, but I have a PDF of the Professional Transportation Planner Certification Program Refresher Course. I also have a PowerPoint of the presentations given (with notes) for the PTP Refresher Course. These two seem to be pretty comprehensive and seem to give a pretty good summary of the necessary information. Some google work should turn these up. If not, PM me and I can email them to you.
If you don't mind could you please send me the PPT and practice exam? Thank you for your time!
My address: lalakakaru 'at' gmail.com