• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Question about a Planning career abroad

Nueromancer

hello all,
this is my first post here, so i apologize if this has been asked before.
i have been in the planning profession for a little while and i was wondering if anyone on here could give me any advice,tips, or whatever regarding finding employment in planning in another country (preferably europe). i lived in europe when i was in the military and have been dying to go back ever since. i have tried looking around for some web sites that discuss finding a planning job abroad but i havent had much luck, so if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it. thanks:D

Cardinal

Cyburbian
You may want to try looking at the US State Department, if you have not already done so. I remember seeing several listings while I was job hunting not long ago.