• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Quote Tag - You're it.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
I'll tag myself...after a weekend of watching 3 kids......

el Guapo

Capitalist
No, No boys I tagged Brian. Now he has to tag someone else. And so on..... Didn't you spend any time as a child?

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
El Guapo said:
No, No boys I tagged Brian. Now he has to tag someone else. And so on..... Didn't you spend any time as a child?
I understood....I just wanted to break the rules...... :)

Ah - i didn't quite get it either. Danie, i did not mean to imply that you are either obese or flatulant. That's just one of my favorite wavs. :)

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
lol its ok, i did not hear it so i dont mind
and i have new pics that prove im not large and pictures never lie right? *snarf*

PG

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
First day at the new job today, so I didn't get the chance to participate. Still, though, I couldn't help but make this contribution.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
lol yha like that! dont piss off da WOman!

pg

PS i did not think there were any cats LEFT around here!?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
El Guapo said:

How did it go Dude?
[ot]Great! I already have four cases (three residential subdivisions and a special use), I think I'm already familiar with the city's filing system, I'm grasping the city's land use regulations faster than I expected, my co-workers are nice and competent, and EVERYBODY LEAVES AT 5:00!!! They already have cards printed up for me, and there's a staff Christmas party at a KC-area brewpub on Friday, too.

Yup ... :)[/ot]