• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.
  • If you registered on Thursday (3-21) , please re-register. Thank you!

Random Thoughts Deserving No Thread of Their Own 2019

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Documentation should be

twenty-seven 8 x 10 colored glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explainin' what each one was, to be used as evidence against us ___
Took pictures of the approach, the getaway, the northwest corner, the southwest corner
And that's not to mention the aerial photography!
you

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
I get the feeling I could make a compilation cassette tape (gotta be a tape, it just wouldn't work using mp3) with the theme/title "Songs I'm Pretty Sure LP Likes" picking a dozen different songs out and get a 95% success rate on likes even though she's never said specifically what songs or groups she likes (except Steely Dan of course).

As for example there is an 87.65% chance she really really likes this song:

haha yes! but m favorite B 52's song is this one - the lines are great

with this as a runner up

got to see them do these live in early 80's college scene - those little shows were enormous and I am glad I went to the after parties

another note is my eldest daughter used to be her waitress a couple years ago in the Hudson Valley - said she was very nice and eccentric still