• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

RE-Introduction

Who's wife am I

• Tranplanner

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • El Guapo

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NHPlanner

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Mastiff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bturk;)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • giff57

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mary Poppins

Cyburbian
As much fun as it has been playing on the boards the last couple days, I have decided to bring the game to a conclusion. I have posted several times over the past couple of days, and so has my husband...we have left some rather large clues, but no one has picked up on them as of yet. I am married to one of your fellow cyburbanites, can you guess who I am?

Jen

Cyburbian
I bet you're Mrs Esteemed Visionary! And welcome to the cyburbia forums. :)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Looks like Jen and I are two for two here... I think the phobia hints gave it away. ;)

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
I have no idea :( By location, I figure it's either NHP's or Tranplans' wife. Either way.... welcome!

((If you ask me we need more women around here anyway, so feel free to stick around :) ))

Mary Poppins

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
Oh yeah... why do you have to go??? Staaaaaaaay!

I am not leaving, I am just ending the game...which come to find out my husband revealed me well before I had the chance!!
He blames it on a different mod, but I know he can't keep a secret!:)
I plan on staying here and hopefully getting to know everyone as well as he does.....everyone sounds like so much fun when he talks about them, I wanted in on it!!:)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Wow... if he gave it away, I must have missed it. Your hints about your phobias gave it away... well, for those of us that pay attention to people's honeymoon stories. ;)

Mary Poppins

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
Wow... if he gave it away, I must have missed it. Your hints about your phobias gave it away... well, for those of us that pay attention to people's honeymoon stories. ;)
Well...some people have been asking him through PM's and he couldn't keep it a secret. I intentionally left those hints in the phobia post because I am obviously reavealing myself on Monday, so I thought I would make it a little more obvious for people that my husband hadn't already told!!:)

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
I'm not saying anything....though I did vote.

Mary Poppins

Cyburbian
Since my husband decided to tell almost everyone on here who I was, the majority of the people that voted are correct. I am NHPlanner's wife...and I am hoping to get to know everyone as well as he does!!:)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Mary Poppins said:
I am NHPlanner's wife...and I am hoping to get to know everyone as well as he does!!:)
What!? I thought you were my wife! Boy do I feel silly about all those dirty PMs I sent you ;)

NHPlanner

Staff member
Mary Poppins said:
Since my husband decided to tell almost everyone on here who I was, the majority of the people that voted are correct. I am NHPlanner's wife...and I am hoping to get to know everyone as well as he does!!:)
I'm sorry hon, but when I get asked the question, I'm not going to lie! :)

I love you and will see you tonight...... :k

Tranplanner said:

What!? I thought you were my wife! Boy do I feel silly about all those dirty PMs I sent you ;)
OMG, tran - you almost made me lose my tea.

Erica - welcome aboard the crazy train - we're happy to have you.
Kelly

NHPlanner

Staff member
Tranplanner said:

LOL. Never have a drink in hand when reading Cyburbia....this I know. :)

FYI everyone, it was Tran that first figured out that Mary Poppins was my wife. :)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Tim, your wife is friggin' hysterical! Nice catch.

NHPlanner

Staff member
Thanks Brian!

bturk said:
Tim, your wife is friggin' hysterical! Nice catch.
She thinks likewise of you (check the band name thread for where her Location came from).

She was disappointed she didn't see any of your posts this weekend. :)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Thanks Brian!

NHPlanner said:

She thinks likewise of you (check the band name thread for where her Location came from).

She was disappointed she didn't see any of your posts this weekend. :)
Funny. BTW - I think her avatar looks more like a tongue stud than a guiche. ;)

NHPlanner

Staff member
Re: Re: Thanks Brian!

bturk said:

Funny. BTW - I think her avatar looks more like a tongue stud than a guiche. ;)
I know...she has one (the tongue...obviously not the guiche)...and it was the first image that she googled Sat. night that was close enough....and cyburbia appropriate. :)

Mary Poppins

Cyburbian
I have a question.......

Who in their right mind voted for El Guapo and bturk, based on the clues that were out there?
I can understand Tranplanner since his wifes failed attempt to become part of the clube, but just a bit puzzled by the others!!

el Guapo

Capitalist
Re: I have a question.......

Mary Poppins said:
Who in their right mind voted for El Guapo and bturk, based on the clues that were out there?
I can understand Tranplanner since his wifes failed attempt to become part of the clube, but just a bit puzzled by the others!!
Yeah?? What's with that?

donk

Cyburbian
I kinda figured EG because of the talk of same cars, same colour. (volvos) The other clues I missed.