• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Real Ms. Afganistan Condemned

Jen

Cyburbian
All models are too skinny, that's why they get the boob jobs and the collagen treatments to give an illusion of fleshy curves somewhere.

I agree Ms. Afghanistan is pretty, and it's a Miss Earth contest? We need Ms Tibet and Ms Liberia up there as well, and Ms Yanomamo

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
She really could use some more meat on her bones. Looks like a greyhound. Not that greyhounds arn't beutiful to or anything. :)

donk

Cyburbian
Jen said:
All models are too skinny, that's why they get the boob jobs and the collagen treatments to give an illusion of fleshy curves somewhere.

I agree Ms. Afghanistan is pretty, and it's a Miss Earth contest? We need Ms Tibet and Ms Liberia up there as well, and Ms Yanomamo
Her is all you ever wanted to know aboutMiss Tibet

The sites for miss liberia were all not work safe.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Before I can comment, I need to see her from behind. You see, I'm a butt man...to the point of it being a fetish. ;)

Queen B

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
Her b00bs are kinda saggy, and flapjack like.
Mike,
That's what real ones look like. The really round ones are not made in nature and if they are, time takes it's toll.

It also would help if she wore a swim suit that had some padding to push them where she looked fuller.

That's your undergarment lesson for today boys, it's all about the proper support!

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
Before I can comment, I need to see her from behind. You see, I'm a butt man...to the point of it being a fetish. ;)
I'm with ya, man. My wife has caught me more than once for turning my head.

otterpop

Cyburbian
SlaveToTheGrind said:
I'm with ya, man. My wife has caught me more than once for turning my head.
Like I tell my wife: "I am an easy dog to keep on the porch, but that doesn't keep me from watching the traffic."

tsc

Cyburbian
she definately needs a good meal or two....I am not a fan of beauty pagents... but it takes a lot of guts for her to do that.... she probably has a stack of death threats out on her head....

H

Cyburbian
So will she be in the “Girls of the Middle East” calendar this year?

Oh, and when will the “Girls of Cyburbia” calendar be out?

el Guapo

Capitalist
tsc said:
she definately needs a good meal or two....I am not a fan of beauty pagents... but it takes a lot of guts for her to do that.... she probably has a stack of death threats out on her head....
I with this dude! It takes guts to piss off every moslem radical alive.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
otterpop said:
Like I tell my wife: "I am an easy dog to keep on the porch, but that doesn't keep me from watching the traffic."
Also, just becasue I am on a diet, does not mean I can't look at the menu.