• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Rebirth

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Hi Guys

I can only give a hint.
That I've been around.

Well the point is that in trying to search for some sexy looking avatar, I found that many interesting ones were taken. { Planner Groupie for one ;-), and EG for another :) }.
[BTW somebody just analyse the corelation between attractive avatars and number of views and number of replies. ]
Then I tried to see if there was a Jim Carrey Mugshot but didnt have the patience to go thorugh them all. I had even thought of a title to go along with one like that... 'SillysunofagunPlanner'. But that would be too long for you guys to type and respond to Eh! (So now you know how considerate I can be..!!)

But I somehow stumbled upon a favourite avatar. And my search ended and here I am.
Since all of us have avatars then surely we know about 'karma'. Whatever is born has to die....( sounds familiar doesnt it) Ask me { but dont ask Dan :)}.
Rebirth can be tought really.

You know me guys but here are more Interesting aspects about me...
Well, well, well...
Disaster Management (DM)-for example( add that to my list)

The joke about DM expert is like this...
"Just look at that DM Expert Eh! What a disaster!!! Sheeeesh!" ( I'm no expert though)
or how bout the
"Great Planner, who couldnt plan for himself.Eh!"
"Ever heard of the absent minded planner? That guys Good you know??"

So I dont want it to be something like the GTC Quiz.

And if you are wondering about the funny bunny which suddenly popped up.
Thats me Guys.
I doubt if someone can make me out. But I can wait as I tried my best to disguise.

( Needless to say... I am a planner with all those common interests and serious thoughts)

So how bout some action then??

JNL

Cyburbian
I'm pretty sure I know who it is - this person introduced themselves relatively recently and has a distinctive writing style! Welcome (back)

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Re-Welcome aboard. :b:

(Is that you, Darcy?)

Last edited:

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Ya JNL
Its the writing style right. A Dead giveaway.
Looks like I cant disguise myself really.:-(

Nevertheless I wouldnt call this, HIDING identity. Its rather having a NEW identity.
Its like a party where you know who the person is behind the mask.And that adds to the fun.
Thats what Cyburbia is!! Right Dan??

Thanks guys for the rewelcome.

I had to do this since I had taken up a new identity. Will let know soon. :)

Zenith

Cyburbian
Errrrr, welome back Doitnow!! aka incognito JNL ;-) and sunnies for more of that incognito
, icon6.gif...

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Welcome back! Did you die a comfortable death and has your reincarnation brought you closer or farther from nirvana?

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Nope! Rumpy

Nope! Cardinal

Nope! Zenith

Now whats that NHplanner? ;-)

It was a little painful Mendelmann. But I'm still smiling.
Also Dan helped me a bit.

But if you ask the reason then nothing much to say really. Just to 'add a little spice' is the closest to the truth. No big deal really

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Welcome back...

(note: Ah, I am kind of lost here... I have an idea, but thinking hurts...)

Last edited:

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Here I am!!

Whew!
After a interesting but highly occupying weekend here I am back on the boards.
Last weekend a heavy rainstorm lashed my city, uprooted trees snapped powerlines( internet lines too). So couldn't track the happenings on cyburbia too much really.
Well my name is maheep singh thapar( I dunno if NHplanner meant the same when he said MTS). But now sinceI have a new avatar and a new title i thought the new intro was required.(So now you guys would agree that I've been around for some time really.

I will keep posting messages and some snaps whenever i can

Thanks for so many re-welcomes. :)