• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂
  • If you're returning to Cyburbia, your old password should still work with your username. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it here. If your email changed, or you can't get into your account, follow these instructions.

Recordings of the National Conference

The One

Cyburbian
Nope

Only free to people that paid the $800 conference fee in the first place.

For the rest of us poor saps it is $68 per 2.5 credits or $870 for all 32 CM credits.

I'm listening to Dr. Rudolph Goodfingers from the Vienna Institute right now! LOL

I wish the recordings were free to all APA members. But this makes an expensive conference a little better of a value. I have always found it hard to choose from several concurrent conference sessions, and this makes it possible to attend one and still experience the others.

I'm a really harsh critic of APA but wow! I think this is a great idea as it cuts down on CE costs for those that have to pay out of pocket travel expenses. It's also an opportunity to see an interesting session you may have missed. Finally a step in the right direction for APA.

This is a real step forward for APA. I can never get to everything I want to at the conference, and if I try, I end up missing out on catching up with people, visiting planning sites in the host city, etc. This way I can do the boring parts later and have fun at the conference.

A warning to those whose sessions are recorded- the mike goes live a good 10 minutes before the presentations start. So behave yourself up there. Don't be Reagan:

The Bombing Will Start in 5 Minutes