• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Release Your Inner Child

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Bombardment and Kickball?!! That ROCKS! I wish there was something like that around here. :)

Seabishop

Cyburbian
That sounds great. Most adult sports teams seem like they take themselves so seriously that I would never consider joining. Maybe they should add Twister on singles night.

Kickball was awesome - It was sad but funny that the poorest kids always had their second hand shoes fly off.

Budgie

Cyburbian
My child has never been "inner". I can't stop him, I can only hope to control him.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Any one else ever play "buns up" when you were a kid? That was probably my fave kid game.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
nerudite said:
Any one else ever play "buns up" when you were a kid? That was probably my fave kid game.
Just once, then the priest suddenly got transferred to another parish. :-c

donk

Cyburbian
I unleashed a bit of my inner child last weekend.

On a first date we were at the art gallery and stumbled across a balloon artist and watched his show with the 4 and 5 year olds. It was great.