• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

Repair status [Temp 1]

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I was going to stay in Buffalo through the weekend, but instead I'm going to drive back to KC on Saturday morning. On Sunday night, I'll be working on repairing and restoring the old Forums.

Please understand that I cannot repair the site remotely, using a low speed dialup connection through AOL, no access to the most recent forum backup files from last Friday, and no way to upload the slightly older backups that I did take with me to Buffalo.

Jen

Cyburbian
Hey Hon, we are comfy here it's not raining on our heads and the food is passable. Don't rush home on our account! I am sure the grand-dogs aren't ready to leave Buffalo yet anyway!

Give us a blast on the horn when you pass under Michigan! B)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Its okay Dan, we all understand. I think both me and Chris felt bad that we couldn't do more.

Hope all went well on your trip.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Dan, seriously... You can stick to your plans, and repair Cyburbia afterwards, this board is ok...

Good luck on your trip :D

BKM

Cyburbian
Yes, Dan: Don't rush home on "our" account. I was one of the dorks that posted an e-mail about the forums being down ;) but we can survive without you cutting your vacation short.

(granddogs-that's pretty good. Sadly, my mother has reconciled herself to the probability that that's all she'll get from me :) )

jmf

Cyburbian
I agree Dan, no need to cut your vacation short because of us. Enjoy your vacation!

SGB

Cyburbian
Dan -

Relax, and enjoy time with your family.

All of us kids will be just fine, now that we've got temporary digs to hang out in.

:rolleyes:

Dan, we have all made our selves at home here for the weekend. So far, everyone says stay in Buffalo enjoy your vacation, we can still communicate here. Have fun, and don’t change the plans.

BKM

Cyburbian
My only complaint: Using this forum means that my quest to join EL DUBLE CLUBE must wait :p

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Originally posted by BKM@Sep 4 2003, 04:wow:5 PM
My only complaint: Using this forum means that my quest to join EL DUBLE CLUBE must wait :p
LOL I refer to it as the Clube Redux

Gedunker

Mod
One more vote for staying in scenic Buffalo.

If you are passing through southern Indiana, northern Kentucky, give me a yell if you need anything.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Stay the extra day and enjoy visiting with your family. We can hang out here at the disaster relief shelter for a little while. Have a safe trip back to KC...Just don't stop for pizza on your way through Erie.

Streck

Cyburbian
Dittos on your visit to your parents. B)
Thanks for finding an alternative site for us. :)
Sorry you're having to do so much work to restore it. :(
Thanks for maintaining such an excellent original site for us. :)

Rem

Cyburbian
I vote you stay in Buffalo too. And as everyone else has made the offer, if you are passing Lake Mac. on the way home, give me a bell. :D