• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, built environment shapers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account, or use your email address.

Residential developments in Dallas/Chicago

Carman Lam

I am interested in learning more about certain communities in the States, and they are:

Addison Circle in Dallas
State Thomas in Dalls
Dearborn Park in Chicago
Museum Square (at Central Station) in Chicago
(i'm uncertain if these names are correct).

Any kind of information- weblinks, statistics, developer's name, maps- would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Vlaude

Cyburbian
Yes I do know a little bit about the State of Thomas and Addison Circle in Dallas. I have the maps of both and could scan them and mail them to you... I recently visited both, they are great areas, but my problem with them is they are somewhat exclusive. Why can't developments similar to these be created for the middle to upper-middle income ranges.

I believe the State of Thomas area had 12 developers / owners in the area. It is fairly large area that was dilapidated prior to the project...

Like I said I do have the maps of the area and could email them to u if you would like... Another interesting place I just visited (in Dallas area) is Legacy Trails, it is a Campus/Mixed Use area for EDI. When completed it will have many characteristics similar to Addison Circle and State of Thomas.