• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Roll Call...

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Not doing Denver, but hopefully whatever East Coast Cyburbia plans are made will be doable...

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I'll be there. You can spot me at the opening reception - I'm the one wearing the lamp shade.

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
You can spot me at the opening reception - I'm the one wearing the lamp shade
Isn't that on Sunday? What does that entail - food, drinks? For $60 (for Chad) I want at least a few cocktails.

You guys going on Saturday?

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
SW MI Planner said:
Isn't that on Sunday? What does that entail - food, drinks? For $60 (for Chad) I want at least a few cocktails.

You guys going on Saturday?
Typically there are a couple of free drinks at the opening reception....in Chicago last year there was an OPEN BAR (beer and wine)...very nice reception, best one I've been to in my 5 APA conferences...

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I planned to go up until yesterday, but now I've got an interview the day before. :) :(

biscuit

Cyburbian
Nope, I'll be lucky if they send me across downtown for this years Pennsylvania Planners Association meeting.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Bullwinkle said:
I'll be there.
I wonder what the Ball State student/grad/faculty participation rate will be for this one....Glad to hear you're going Lin!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
I'll definitely be there wearing a dress made out of the matching curtains to bturk's lampshade. ;)
And passed out on the couch....

Sorry, but you walked right into that one ;)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Planderella said:
I'll definitely be there wearing a dress made out of the matching curtains to bturk's lampshade. ;)
Like carol burnett with the curtain rod across the shoulders? ;)

Bullwinkle

Cyburbian
NHPlanner said:

I wonder what the Ball State student/grad/faculty participation rate will be for this one....
There have always been several grads at the three other annual conferences I have attended. For the relatively small number of BSU grads out there, I bet the percentage attending the conference is high.

I haven't been to one since Boston, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
bturk said:

Like carol burnett with the curtain rod across the shoulders? ;)
That was a classic southern t.v. moment!

I will not be in Denver. Only the egg-sucking buddies of the director get to go.

plankton

Cyburbian
I wish. Ditto on the "budget crunch - no out of state trips". Sure would like to put a face to some of the folks that chat on this site.

Fire up Chips! Beat the Dukies. I am proud to say that I attended this exceptional MAC school (Central Michigan) for two years before going on to Spartan-land. Go Green-Go White, for that matter.

Habanero

Cyburbian
:)

I'm probably going to have to fly in Friday night, but hell, I can't miss a beer or 12 with my Cyburbia pals!!