• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Rotflmao

Budgie

Cyburbian
ROTFLMAO

I gave a women my ex-wifes cell phone number instead of my own. HA, HA, HA !!!!!! Isn't that hilarious. I don't think anything will come of it, but I just think it's absolutely funny how moronic it is. SWEET and the weekend is here. Primus in 4 days.

Queen B

Cyburbian
Budgie that has got to be one of the most (not so) passive aggressive things I have heard of.

And yes I can hear you saying "who me?"

You must not have been very interested in this person?

Habanero

Cyburbian
Hm, passive aggressive or a mind slip? I've often given out my fiance's number instead of my own- I call his phone much more often than I call my own so it's the number that pops into my head first. Hell, I even try to call my voice mail and often I find I dialed his office by mistake. :f:

Budgie

Cyburbian
Habanero said:
Hm, passive aggressive or a mind slip?

It was a total accident. I don't call my own phone very often, so it's hard for me to remember the number and the two numbers end in 6021 and 6043. BUT, perhaps it was a subconscious passive-aggressive thing. I doubt it though. I just f****d up. At least I can laugh about it and not freak out. Queen B, you really think I would do something like that intentionally?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Now that's funny

That's why my girl should have no worries about me giving other women my number. Because I know that I'm absent minded enough to do something like that. Oh well, look on the bright side. At least you did it after you guys seperated.

The Irish One

Thought it was intentional, but since it isn't that is freakin hilarious. You never know -it could be really bad.eprogram yourself of that number immediately.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
I call his phone much more often than I call my own

I remember the stage when instead of dialling my home I would end up dialling my GFs number and ask if mymom was at home?? :p
I think it can happen to anyone.
But Budgie,,,she's your EX wife. Maybe you'll have to fergiet that numbers. Unless you have other plans of course.