• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Say it aint so Dave? Hasselhoff DUI!!!!!

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
I heard in the news Ice T was producing a hip hop album for him. At least the Germans will like it.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
SlaveToTheGrind said:
I heard in the news Ice T was producing a hip hop album for him. At least the Germans will like it.
I can hear hear ol' Hasselhoff now rapping (old School) in a thick German accent....I am ze operator off mein pocket calculator.....

For extra credit, will the hippest Cyburbian out there come forward and identify the original source of those lyrics? Any who can do so will be enshrined in glory forever.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Maister said:
I can hear hear ol' Hasselhoff now rapping (old School) in a thick German accent....I am ze operator off mein pocket calculator.....

For extra credit, will the hippest Cyburbian out there come forward and identify the original source of those lyrics? Any who can do so will be enshrined in glory forever.
That would be Kraftwerk.

otterpop

Cyburbian
Not surprising. All the truly great artists seem to suffer from substance abuse problems. The Barrymores. Belushi. Billy Joel. Chris Farley. Robert Downey Jr., and now Hasselhoff! How the mighty have fallen! And then gotten up and run away in slow motion.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
SlaveToTheGrind said:
That would be Kraftwerk.
Our Prize Patrol reports that your case of warm Elsinore beer is in the mail as we speak!! Funny you should have a picture of the 'Trans-Europe Express' album - I just looked at it yesterday at our local library and thought about borrowing it.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
SlaveToTheGrind said:
Off-topic:

There are way-too-many people with German ancestory in the US. Geesh, those guys look like 4 out of 5 guys I went to high school with. :p (working under the assumption that the guys in Kraftwerk are German)

Last edited:

BKM

Cyburbian
As an Anglo-German, I have one thing to say: "Ve vill rule der world."

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
So what's the fuss about Hasselhoff being DUI? Shouldn't it be the same if John Doe gets busted for DUI?

Actors should be able to have a life too you know! I just hate when they harass famous people for their mistakes and trying to capture every moment of their lives.. it's just pathetic. That's just not quality journalism.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Oxymoron - Cleans and Whitens

He he...Skeleton said. "Quality Journalism" and was serious...he he...doesn't he know that such a thing doesn't exist anymore. :)