• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Say it ain't so Pete!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Yes it's true....I heard about that early this afternoon.....why mess with kids when you're in a rock band? Why mess with them at all in that case??

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Michael Stumpf said:
No! No! You don't understand. He was doing research.
Yeah. Tell it to Wynona Ryder. Didnt work for her either.

Jeff

Cyburbian
News is saying that Pete was let off the hook late yesterday....

If Pete was REALLY doing research, wouldn't it have been better for him to just tell the authorities or his publishers in the event that something like this would happen? Knowing that "Big Brother" keeps tabs on internet pedophiles and the like, it seems foolish to conduct research without obtaining clearance or something like that.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Dear MO Highway Patrol,
I will be conducting research into the effects of Mary Jane, 40's and Ho's in downtown KCK tonight. Please understand that this research is vital to my self discovery process.

Sincerely,
el Guapo

El Guapo said:
Dear MO Highway Patrol,
I will be conducting research into the effects of Mary Jane, 40's and Ho's in downtown KCK tonight. Please understand that this research is vital to my self discovery process.

Sincerely,
el Guapo
LOL