• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Say What??

Jeff

Cyburbian
Is today some Canadien holiday or something? Where is everyone??

Hello....Hello....

Bueller....Bueller....

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I think the web has had problems this morning - I've only just been able to log on to Cyburbia...

Not able to get on until two minutes ago. If I weren't so busy this morning from taking yesterday off to take Parker to the vet, I'd have been panicking!

BKM

Cyburbian
Internet Problems

Me too.

My annoyance at being unable to observe the Beaner/El Guapo war knows no limits :)

donk

Cyburbian
I just got into the office from a morning of tests at the hospital.

This one was really cool, they inject you with radioactive sdomething then use it to take pictures of your bones. I could just see the TV screen that viewed this and it looked really neat.

I usually hate Dr. stuff, but photography and hi tech balanced it out.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Oh good, I though I just saw a tumbleweed blow through Cyburbia!

It's not a ghost town! Kel, how's Parker?

nerudite

Cyburbian
My truck was vandalized last night, so I spent the morning cleaning up glass, driving in freezing weather to the glass repair place and waiting for a long-ass time drinking really bad coffee.

TexasPlanner said:

It's not a ghost town! Kel, how's Parker?
She's a stupid monkey. But she's ok. She didn't really come out of it (we have to tranq her) until like 4pm (gave them at 8am), but she was pretty good for the visit - let me put a muzzle on her, but she did pee all over the vet's office. which did not make for a pleasant smelling ride home. but she's back to normal today. thank god this is only once a year. :)

Nerudite - sorry about your truly crappy tuesday. that just really sucks.

nerudite

Cyburbian
KMateja said:

Nerudite - sorry about your truly crappy tuesday. that just really sucks.
Yeah... hopefully they won't break out my new window. This is the third break in this year. I'm ready to move. :(

Cardinal

Cyburbian
nerudite said:

Yeah... hopefully they won't break out my new window. This is the third break in this year. I'm ready to move. :(
I didn't think there was any crime in Canada. Are there a lot of US immigrants in your neighborhood?