• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

"School's Out For Summer"

I turned in my final exam. One of the classes I need is not available this summer. The other one is one of two options to fulfill that requirement and I would rather take the other class. So, I am taking the summer off from school to do more important stuff.

I am Free, Free, Free. (insert victory dance here) :) :) :)

Now, off to shower and see Harry Potter.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
You make Harry Potter shower with you????

This must be one of the highlights of his pubescence. ;-) :-D

______

Good, take the summer off. My wife is taking a summer class and working full-time, so needless to say she really wants school to be done soon.

Now go enjoy the sunshine, MZ! :)

Last edited:
mendelman said:
You make Harry Potter shower with you????

This must be one of the highlights of his pubescence. ;-) :-D
[PURE BS] No, I have a full-sized poster of him covering one wall of the shower cuz I am such a big fan. Seeing me shower would undoubtedly have him in therapy For Life. :-D :p [/PURE BS]

The movie was good. :) The rehash by my kids who are nitpicking it to death, in the grand tradition of how their dad watches LOTR, is not so fun. |-)

______

Good, take the summer off. My wife is taking a summer class and working full-time, so needless to say she really wants school to be done soon.

Now go enjoy the sunshine, MZ! :)
Thanks, but, er, you must have missed my endless whining about my pale Irish skin and how much I resemble a vampire. :-D "Enjoying sunlight" is something of an oxymoron for someone like me, who has two shades: not-quite-Albino-white and lobster-red. 8-! (You could check out my diatribe about Labels called "Pale Skin Disorder" -- but only if you REALLY want to know :-c : http://califmichele.com/pale.html )