• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Secret Santa 2019

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I got a care package from Iowa! I ate all the potato chips in one sitting, which I imagine if how they do it there. The toilet paper patent drawing is sitting proudly in my cube. I love the t-shirt from Weird Harold's -- just the kind of cool local t-shirts that I enjoy. The Iowa beer cozy now holds cans of seltzer on my nightstand. Tea and cheese popcorn, too! A+ will buy again.

Thanks, @giff57! :)

(Photo a bit later - need to upload it off the phone.)

I dropped my package off at the local post office early Saturday morning. It's heading southbound. The lucky recipient may have to dig around a bit to get at all the goodies.
Locals keep a bag of chips in their cars, they are great frozen, and can be used to start a fire if need be. The more you know!

RandomPlanner

Cyburbian
Most of my SS gifts were purchased before Christmas but I need one or two more items before it's complete. I'm a slacker but I promise it'll go out THIS WEEK! And since it's not going far, it may even arrive in 2019!

RandomPlanner

Cyburbian
Most of my SS gifts were purchased before Christmas but I need one or two more items before it's complete. I'm a slacker but I promise it'll go out THIS WEEK! And since it's not going far, it may even arrive in 2019!
I finished last night and mailed my gift this morning. It should arrive before New Year's Day!! I don't think I put my cyburbian name on the card; you'll know it's me, right?

dandy_warhol

Cyburbian
Thanks, @Salmissra for the fun Texas presents. It just arrived! Itty Bitty immediately asked for a Texas-sized jelly bean. 😁 And the cookie cutters are super cute! Thanks for all the thoughtful gifts!

Mobile won't let me upload a picture so I will have to do so later.

Salmissra

Cyburbian
Thanks, @Salmissra for the fun Texas presents. It just arrived! Itty Bitty immediately asked for a Texas-sized jelly bean. 😁 And the cookie cutters are super cute! Thanks for all the thoughtful gifts!
Mobile won't let me upload a picture so I will have to do so later.
I thought you could bake some special cookies with those. Or, use them with playdough or clay. Whatever floats your boat. Or, more likely, whatever floats Itty Bitty's boat!

Just arrived!! Wow, Brown sure let me down. I was told Tuesday at the latest.

RandomPlanner

Cyburbian
I haven't received my SS gift yet but sometimes the mail is dumb here so I'm crossing my fingers that something fun will arrive this week. January gifts are just as nice as December gifts, right?

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
Is anyone else still missing their gift, or hasn't sent one out yet?

DVD

Cyburbian
Tracking says mine made it, just haven't heard from the person in a while.

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am sending mine this week - had some stuff going on at home that made me delayed - sorry but I do have a nice packet!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I have not received anything either.

MD Planner

Cyburbian
I have been swamped with some stuff over the holidays but items are purchased and hopefully will go out by the end of the week. Just think of it as extending Christmas!

(yeah, that's the ticket)

Bridie1962

Way late to the party. Thanks @Planit
I look forward to reading the book. I haven't checked out the soda yet. What liquor does it mix well with? That's generally how I drink my pop. The chocolates are tasty.
Happy new year to my planner colleagues out there in cyburbia land!
Best

.IMG_2323.jpg