• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Serious Question - who would you vote for?

Whoo should I vote for?

• Tanker Malley (PC)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Frank Trevors (Liberal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dwayne Hancock (NDP)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other option

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donk

Cyburbian
We are having a provincial election here and I can't decide who to vote for in my area, so I figured I give you all a chance to shape the future of my province.

Would you vote for:
Progessive Conservative Tanker Malley (incumbent)

Liberal Frank Trevors

New Democratic Party Dwayne Hancock

or other.

This election is difficult as the leaders of the each of the parties all make my stomach turn.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
That Tanker guy looks an awful lot like FDR (Franklin Delano Romanowski) from that Seinfeld episode where the eposode runs backwards. The guy who blows out the candles on the cake and wished for Kramer to drop dead.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
It's a shame the Rhino party folded...

So, there's no Christian Law, Marxist-Leninist, or Green Party candididate?

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
Wow, tough choice. That Tanker guy is shaped like a giant Hershey's Kiss.

I think I'd vote for Hancock.

BKM

Cyburbian
That NDP guy looks frightfully intense. I can see him at the barricades protesting "Globalization." :)

The other two look quite jolly.

Go with the "Giant Hershey's Kiss." After all, he never missed a day of school, and he was a choir boy.

donk

Cyburbian
EG, I thought it was somewhat funny.

Beef is either going to get really cheap (the futures market is closed right now) or really expensive (certification and inspection added on).

In either situation the family farmer is the one that is going to get screwed. Maybe this is a conspiracy by agri-business.

As for teh NDP guy, he probably makes 80 - 100 K a year so he can afford to fight for the litle guy.

Tanker lives in the worst trailer park in the City. I'll post pictures, Juarex Mexico watch out you have a slum that wishes it was as nice as you.

Seems like an odd juxtaposition.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
What, no Whig party? Who want to join me in the

Reconstituted Whig Party (RWP?) Let's form our platform here on Cyburbia....

donk

Cyburbian
I'll be going to the polling station after work today. (4:30 Atlantic) Last chance to swing an election in a place you'll probably never visit or really care about.