• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Shaving, fka Women, what's with the "healing?"

Cardinal

Cyburbian
giff57 said:

Yes, very irregular

Try some bran muffins. Oh, wait... this isn't the never-ending thread. It all about shaving and healing.

Only the face. Sorry. I'm boring.

donk

Cyburbian
Don't check out this link from work, but it will make you laugh

(deleted)

straight razors and shaving down by a clown.

Administrator's note: A link to an adult-oriented site was deleted. The linked site generally violates the "could it get someone fired if they look at it from work?" rule-of-thumb that administrators and moderators use to judge the appropriateness of posted content, images and links.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
donk said:
Don't check out this link from work, but it will make you laugh

(deleted)

straight razors and shaving down by a clown.

OK I looked. I hope the history gets lost or overlooked. Wow!

Administrator's note: A link to an adult-oriented site was deleted.

donk

Cyburbian
OPPS I am really sorry, I thought the front page was somewhat humourous and some of the other items not too adult. I will be more careful in the future.

Jeff

Cyburbian
donk said:
OPPS I am really sorry, I thought the front page was somewhat humourous and some of the other items not too adult. I will be more careful in the future.

DOH!!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
No problem Donk. I saw your warning, I just assumed, "how offensive can a clown be?"

;)