• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

She told them to listen

tsc

Cyburbian
well... she just didn't threaten.. but followed through. They learned a lesson that day....fur sure.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
I know its wrong to throw a kid out a window but in American public schools you'd read the opposite headline:

"Highschool Punk Throws Desk at Teacher, Gets Detention for a Week, Dad Then Throws Desk at Teacher, Teacher Apologizes"

I'd like to know how she managed to throw both of them out the window without anyone stopping her.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
At least she didn't put duct tape on their mouths... Here in Chile once, a pre-school teacher did that to some kids that wouldn't stop crying and duct taped their mouths and wrote "I'm a cry baby" on it... those kids later died from asfixiation..... (Why Chile is going to hell #666 material... :p)