• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

Clube ♣️ Shellac And Vinyl VelocitY in Teh Clubbbe

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Though reluctant, she is nevertheless a recipient of this august award.

Last edited:

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff member
schitt's creek 4.gif

Planit

Cyburbian
Well it got played out but everyone was sure of the outcome. Congrats on this most dubious achievement!

To Everybody-
A certain staff member did mod-fu:ha: on my RTDNTOTO posts.
After that, I did post-padding, which I later realized was wrong, so I deleted the fluff.
The upshot:
As of the time of this post, I have not yet made it into Teh Clubbbe.
But thanks in advance for your well-wishes, and I will fall down a rung get there soon!

Last edited:
But everybody is guilty of post-padding to some degree. What do you thing these cluBBB threads are for anyway?

* pads post *
Usually I'd be in total agreement. But I have a small history of inadvertently breeching Cyburbia's netiquette, and sometimes, rules.
Each time the moderators have given me the benefit of the doubt. So I watch myself and try hard to keep to Cyburbia's norm.

(S.A.C.- If you'd like to talk about this subject some more, would you mind if we take it to PM?)