• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

SHOCKING! THIS JUST IN: Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz Call It Quits

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz Call It Quits

From Yahoo! News March 26, 2004

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hollywood Power couple Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz have ended their relationship after three years but remain "good friends" and are not dating anyone else, People magazine reported on Friday.

A sequel to "Vanilla Sky" is planned for release in early 2005. Starring Tom Cruise, it has been tentatively dubbed "Chocolate Holes."

michaelskis

Cyburbian
WHAT IS THIS GUY THINKING... He had Nicole, then Penelope, and ended it both times...

I just don't get it.

boiker

Cyburbian
*yawn*...This article is of no consequence to the planning world. I mean, the implications of this break up are meaningless. Now, if they were "breaking-up" a parcel of land. I'd be enraged :p

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
boiker said:
*yawn*...This article is of no consequence to the planning world. I mean, the implications of this break up are meaningless. Now, if they were "breaking-up" a parcel of land. I'd be enraged :p
Your on a roll today, Mr. Boiker. Very nice!

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Whaaaa!!!!!! What are you gonna tell me next, that Ben and J-Lo have broken up?

If I were a Hollywood actor, I would take the George Clooney route. Never get married and just jump from one actress to the next.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Repo Man said:
If I were a Hollywood actor, I would take the George Clooney route. Never get married and just jump from one actress to the next.
I so tried that. Now I go to jail if I reenter California...;)

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Does anyone have Penelope's phone number? I want to give her a call to console her. :p

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
no! Say It Isn't So! My Life Has No Meaning Now! Someone had better start that 24 hour suicide watch for me :u: ......