• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Should I stay or should I go (No, not the Clash

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Allright people, should I stay or should I go? Someones been spying on me so lay low. Ah what the hell, here's a poll.:-c

Rem

Cyburbian
Sounds serious.

If you go there will be trouble - if you stay there will be double.

donk

Cyburbian
If you leave who will make the rest of us degenerates look normal? (sorry rest of the degenerates)

Jeff

Cyburbian
donk said:
If you leave who will make the rest of us degenerates look normal? (sorry rest of the degenerates)
I was thinking that same thing, but just didn't say it.

donk

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
I was thinking that same thing, but just didn't say it.
That is why we need rumpy to stay, he says the things we all think.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
What? Tuna leave? No!!!

You need us to place a hit on somebody? It can be done.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
RT - pour yourself a drink, sit down, and tell us about it....we might listen. ;)

donk

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tuna said:
Can't really talk about it at the moment. I'll get to it after lunch time. :-E
Sounds like someone got chastised for being a slacker.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tuna said:
Nope, not work related.
Thats even WORSE! Better move the brewery to a secure location and put a strudy lock on the door to prevent retaliatory destruction of the present batch of brew and Important pieces of brewing equipment! :)

Budgie

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tuna said:
Both! I'll get to it later.
Does this have anything to do with your gratious offer to let me crash out at your crib in the spring? I fully intend to take you up on this if it is safe to do so.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
Does this have anything to do with your gratious offer to let me crash out at your crib in the spring? I fully intend to take you up on this if it is safe to do so.
No not at all, the deal still open, its safe.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Well what about the wild pack of lipstick lesbians you agreed to let me bring to your house and party up with for the weekend? We still on for that?

Budgie

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
Well what about the wild pack of lipstick lesbians you agreed to let me bring to your house and party up with for the weekend? We still on for that?
We need to coordinate. Count me in. I'll be sure to bring my Indigo Girls CD's.

martini

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
Nonono Budgie, Lipsticks don't go for the Inidgo Dykes, you need something like, oh, snoopdoog, or puff daddy or some shite like that. Or Raver music and various drugs.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
You bastards are going get me in trouble over here, but what the hell.

-someone has been tracking my every move on here and transplanner hit it on the money for the culprit. found out by unconventional & unethical methods, but thats besides the point. anyway, this lead to a big "debate" to say the least and then other topics arose. Looks like I've got to choose either rumpy's rampage (TM) :b: or be kicked to the curb.
-which brings me to this question, choose you poison, is there a difference between weed or beer when your talking about doing it everyday? I said it was the same (habit wise), and other said it wasn't. while other said I drink to much, I said you smoke to much of the bubonic chronic. apparently i was just shifting the topic to get it out of my corner of the ring other said.
-whats wrong with a few drinks after work? its the same as relaxing with the weed after work. am I missing something?
-I was thinking about toning it down abit and curbing my cyburbia(TM) consumption due to recent tracker, but I can't, its addictive like the rumpy's rampage and besides I love you guys (and all you degenerates). So I guess I'll just go with the flow on this one.

-P.S. could you kill this thread at 9pm tonight? just kiding;)

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
I read sheet like this, RT, and then I look toward the skies thank the f'ing lord I'm single.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Hey Rumpy!

Chronic alcahol abu..., I mean consumption, is really really bad for the liver. You know, like scirosis of the liver and all. Also, if you need to take a headache medication with alcahol, take aspirin. It may upset your stomach but it will NEVER damage your liver. Tylenol and alcahol is a DISASTROUS mix for your liver!

Chonic weed abu.., I mean use, is also really bad for a person. The biggest convincing factor of this is a series of CT scans I saw of a normal healthy brain and a brain of a long term smoker. The weed smoker has a visibly sick to the layman type appearance. Obviously overdoing it causes harm.

blah blah blah, the moderation speach, blah blah blah

both can be bad in thier own way. I have yet to hear about a riot caused by angry weed smoking sports fans. Beer at least is legal in the eyes of "the Man" (still/yet).

If you are arguing about this subject, there is more going on than just a beer or other after work.

Good luck, you are going to need it!

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
An Open Letter to Mrs. Tuna

Dear Mrs. Tuna,

Cyburbia addiction is a serious but manageable illness. Any attempt to ban access could result in serious mental instablility. While that may no longer be an issue in this particular case, you may find that the side-effects of Cyburbia withdrawl (may include one or more of the following: sudden latex fetish, defection to North Korea, urge for Walmart shopping sprees, SUV purchase, and in sever cases - anal seepage) cause more problems than the addiction itself.

Rumpy needs your love and support, now more than ever. We here at Cyburbia are sorry if we have caused any undo strain on your relationship with Rumpy, and hope you two can work your issues together.

Yours,

The Cyburbia Managment Team

p.s. As for his lacrosse problem - well, that's not our fault.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
RT... you some funny guy, stay on Cyburbia... hey, at least this addiction isn't killing your liver or your brain...... ok maybe only your brain :p

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Re: An Open Letter to Mrs. Tuna

Tranplanner said:
Dear Mrs. Tuna,
Yours,

The Cyburbia Managment Team

p.s. As for his lacrosse problem - well, that's not our fault.
Thanks Transplanner. On the lacrosse problem, well....

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Budgie said:
The wife loves the Indigo Girls... so I'm taking her to their concert in 2 weeks. Let's hope we bring home a date!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Mastiff said:
The wife loves the Indigo Girls... so I'm taking her to their concert in 2 weeks. Let's hope we bring home a date!
Think before you write man. Indigo Girl dykes are not the type you wanna be bringin home.

JNL

Cyburbian
Don't go!

Rumpy-

Please don't go
Don't go-o o o o o
I'm begging you to stay
Don't go, don't go
Don't go away
Hey hey hey

Ok that'll do :D

Last edited:

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Mike D. said:
Think before you write man. Indigo Girl dykes are not the type you wanna be bringin home.
There could be a couple of lipstick lesbians in the crowd...

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Re: Don't go!

JNL said:
Rumpy-

Please don't go
Don't go-o o o o o
I'm begging you to stay
Don't go, don't go
Don't go away
Hey hey hey

Ok that'll do :D
Don't worry I'm staying (with a suggestion like that who wouldn't), so degenerates will have a scapegoat, although maybe I should change my name to R (just kidding H);)

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
RT, I think you're better off WITH us than without us. Strength in planner numbers, right? Even if you're on the pro-lesbian side...;)

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
RT, I think you're better off WITH us than without us. Strength in planner numbers, right? Even if you're on the pro-lesbian side...;)
I'm staying, and once again other was checking on me, so screw it. I feel like I'm trying to hide from big brother. Fight the system!