• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂
  • If you're returning to Cyburbia, your old password should still work with your username. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it here. If your email changed, or you can't get into your account, follow these instructions.

Showing future land uses from multiple communities

I am trying to prepare a graphic that shows future land uses near a project site that is located between two communuties. The planning jurisdictions also overlap and each community has slighly different proposed land uses in their respective planning jurisidicition. How can I show both of this info on one graphic? I also have an aerial underneath.

I am thinking about doing a cross-hatch in one direction for one community and a cross hatch in the other direction for the other community.

Anyone have examples? Or should I pick one land use to be the dominant land use? I don't see any boundary agreements in this area.

Thanks-