• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Sickness

Budgie

Cyburbian
I just experienced great joy by having the most recent post in every subtopic of the Cyburbia Community forum. I am afraid that my sickness has taken on a whole new dimension.

Dear Thobbing Brian:

Please, tell me how to break the habit and endless obsession with reaching meaningless insignificant milestones within your universe.

Dmitri Karamazov (aka: Budgie)

Rem

Cyburbian
Given my temporal dislocation, I often enjoy the simple pleasure described above by Budgie. Unfortunately it also often means that I am often 1/2 a day late on an interesting topic and my last post remains there, mocking me, proving I have killed off another thread. :-(

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
Dear Thobbing Brian:

Please, tell me how to break the habit and endless obsession with reaching meaningless insignificant milestones within your universe.
Start drinking at work. :b: ;-) :-D