Status
Not open for further replies.
Per their tracking website, my SS gift was delivered this morning at 7:31. So only 2 days AFTER the original estimated delivery date.

DVD

Cyburbian
Thanks dvd! He sent a scented candle, scented soap, a card with an old farm scene, straw ornaments from a Swedish town in Kansas, a sunflower-shaped piece of chocolate; and best of all - two beautiful and detailed wooden ornaments handmade by dvd.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Gedunker

Moderating
According to Rodrigo at the local branch of the USPS, my victim should be victimized this coming Thursday. Such victimization will occur in a place that is warmer than hereabouts.:yoda::-D:santa:

Thank you, Giff, for the awesome :santa:box:santa:!

2 bags Sterzing's Tri-Some Potato Chips (mine!)
1 bag cheese & 1 bag caramel popcorn (will share with spouse)
1 Good Luck Pig pin
1 pair Iowa heart earrings
3 Iowa postcards (and let's just say I'm fine not driving Snake Alley!)
1 microwave potato pouch

The pig will get worn this week when I make my Council presentation!

Planit

Cyburbian
My package from the infamous kms was on my doorstep when I got home yesterday. All really good PA stuff too!

Buckwheat pancakes will be made this weekend with plenty of PA syrup.
There are a few less chocolate covered pretzels (The Girl found them, but I opened them).
I can't wait to break into the edible packing (white cheddar popcorn).

Thank you very muchly kms! Yummy!

Hink

OH....IO
My goodies will likely go out on the 26th or 27th. This week is turning out more busy than expected...

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Thank you, Giff, for the awesome :santa:box:santa:!

2 bags Sterzing's Tri-Some Potato Chips (mine!)
1 bag cheese & 1 bag caramel popcorn (will share with spouse)
1 Good Luck Pig pin
1 pair Iowa heart earrings
3 Iowa postcards (and let's just say I'm fine not driving Snake Alley!)
1 microwave potato pouch

The pig will get worn this week when I make my Council presentation!
You are welcome! Everyone that used to live here asks for Sterzing's in their care packages. Apparently you can also use them as a fire starter in an emergency situation. The cheese popcorn is delicious, be sure to have a wet nap handy though, your hands get pretty cheesy.

kms

Cyburbian
My package from the infamous kms was on my doorstep when I got home yesterday. All really good PA stuff too!

Buckwheat pancakes will be made this weekend with plenty of PA syrup.
There are a few less chocolate covered pretzels (The Girl found them, but I opened them).
I can't wait to break into the edible packing (white cheddar popcorn).

Thank you very muchly kms! Yummy!
You’re very welcome. That was a Buddy the Elf-sized bottle of syrup, wasn’t it?

Planit

Cyburbian
You’re very welcome. That was a Buddy the Elf-sized bottle of syrup, wasn’t it?
Yes it is and will last past the pancake mix I think.
The socks are cool as well and I agree with your reasoning.
A friend of mine is from the Pittsburgh area. I can't wait to pull out the popcorn next time she & husband are over.
Thanks again.

Evidently USPS/Santa made a stop Casa De Gedunker. He picked up really cool box, an angel figure, cookies, an ornament, Henry Bain's Famous Sauce and a picture book about the city Gedunker works in. All very cool, thanks.

Gedunker

Moderating
Evidently USPS/Santa made a stop Casa De Gedunker. He picked up really cool box, an angel figure, cookies, an ornament, Henry Bain's Famous Sauce and a picture book about the city Gedunker works in. All very cool, thanks.
The box is made from Thuja wood harvested in west Africa per the label at the store where I bought it. Henry Bain was a resident of my burg. Glad you liked them and I hope you had a merry Christmas

My recipient will receive their package on the 26th. (USPS willing). It is headed south of me.
I was pleasantly surprised to see a Secret Santa package from one of the few Cyburbians with whom I've spoken IRL (via email, but that counts, right?).

What a great box of local goodies from up north! Thanks so much, MD Planner! I love it all!!

On an opposite note, I am a slacker... and my gift will be mailed out on Friday. It's headed northwest of me.

Planit

Cyburbian
The guys in blue shirts said they delivered a box to my victim on the 23rd. I hope the Grinch did not get his hands on it.

Suburb Repairman

moderator in moderation
Planit--your box arrived safely! Our local postal carrier absolutely sucks. He forgot to put a key to the parcel locker in our box, so I didn't get it and it was taken back to the post office. My wife picked it up today (she knows an unrecognized out of state package is Cyburbia SS at this point), so I'll check it out when I get home.

My SS shipping was delayed due to a lengthy vacation, but I'm officially back and done. It is now en route to the land of coaches that throw chairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.