• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Sim City 4

jzt83

Cyburbian
For those of you who don't know already, Sim City 4 will be released in a couple of days. What are your thoughts about the game and the previous versions? As for my thoughts, I really loved Sim City 2000 a lot. I haven't really played Sim City 3000, but Sim City 4 looks very promising. Although there seems to be some problems with the game. There are only two lane streets, no street parking, and limited amounts of buildings. But other than that, it looks spectacular.
http://www.simcitycentral.net/

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Seems like it will be good. I got hooked on the original, almost to the extent that I am on Cyburbia. I weaned myself from it and have been good about not abusing 3000. We'll see what happens now. Check out the previous thread here.