• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

SkeLetone?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Hum, I was just looking around in my profile and I noticed a bug or glitch that even after several page reloads wouldn't go away.
I'm now SkeLetone! :p Ok, who's been playing around there? I also noticed that I'm not the only one... it's everyone! Isn't this taking the "Clube" joke a bit too far?

1192weird-med.jpg
Click on the image to see it bigger

Viva Bolivia!

Bolivianos el hado propicio
coronó nuestros votos y anhelo
es ya libre, ya libre este suelo,
ya cesó su servil condición.
Al estruendo marcial que ayer fuera
y al clamor de la guerra horroroso,
siguen hoy en contraste armonioso
dulces himnos de paz y de unión.

JNL

Cyburbian
Hi SkeLetone :p

I noticed that today too. As far as I can tell that's the only place it shows up, on the link for sending someone a PM when you're viewing their profile. As you say, everyone has an extra 'e' at the end.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
That's not so weird, compared to the strange text appearing in your Web browser menu. "Archivo?" :D

Seriously, I have it fixed now. I think.

Anyhow, if I was going to mess around with you, I'd make it a bit more obvious than a script bug. :)