• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Small Change?

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
You know, my sister really likes him and is always telling me how great he is, but I just can't get into him. I love folk/rock/ singer-songwriter stuff, but his voice is too gravelly for me.

SGB

Cyburbian
I am. I like his stuff that I hear on the adult alternative stations I listen to (latest favorite: Radioio Eclectic - PM me for a free 128KB stream address), but I always get him confused with Leonard Cohen for some reason.

Tom R

Cyburbian
?

SGB said:
I am. I like his stuff that I hear on the adult alternative stations I listen to (latest favorite: Radioio Eclectic - PM me for a free 128KB stream address), but I always get him confused with Leonard Cohen for some reason.
Tom Waits - Leonard Cohen; Tom Waits - Leonard Cohen;

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

He co-wrote "ole '55" for the Eagles. I guess he's an acquired taste, but his lyrics are great. May I suggest the "Small Change" album. Guaranteed to drag you into the gutter.

Rem

Cyburbian
He's great and is well loved down here (hence his version of Waltzing Matilda I guess).