• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Smilies

I noticed that when you post a new thread, there are 33 smilies that you can use in your thread, but when replying to an existing thread, you only have a choice of about 14, unless you already know what keystrokes to use for the other ones. Is there a way to make the smilies more accessible?

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Look for this at the bottom of the reply page, and click on the smilies link.

Forum rules:
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON

statler

Cyburbian
Dan

I realize that this is just about the least of your worries but the kiss icon and the sick icon use the same keystrokes. Right now it the ":k" brings up the kiss icon. Is there another sick icon? I know this is right on the botton of your important-sh*t-to-do-list right now, but how else can I express my distaste for sushi? :)

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Re: Dan

statler said:
I realize that this is just about the least of your worries but the kiss icon and the sick icon use the same keystrokes. Right now it the ":k" brings up the kiss icon. Is there another sick icon? I know this is right on the botton of your important-sh*t-to-do-list right now, but how else can I express my distaste for sushi? :)
Without the spaces...

": k" = :k

": x" = :x

:D