• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Smilies

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I fine tuned the smilie codes, and added a few more to the inventory. By popular demand, there is now a Cyburbia edition of the roll eyes/"yeah, right!" smiley, among some others.

Animated smilies have not been added. You know what would happen ... every post would have something like

(One exception to the "no animated attachments in posts" rule, just to make a point.)

Nonetheless, enjoy.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Yippie!

We have "beer," "drunk," and "sick." Allow me to demonstrate:

:b: x 6 = :-b which makes us :-# in the morning, when loud noises make us say :-E

Michele Zone

BANNED
Okay, I guess this a good/ appropriate thread in which to mention that I DID, FINALLY, have time to read all the hilarity about killing kittens, racoons, and other furry critters. I should have been directed to those threads earlier. I wouldn't have been so convinced that you people are all boring dorks. lol. :)

jordanb

Cyburbian
I think you should add the blue puking one. It would add tons to the discussions. :)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Guns! Guns! I want guns!

I think I see one for Mike D (smiley on smiley) that goes with his avatar.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
jordanb said:
I think you should add the blue puking one. It would add tons to the discussions. :)
I thought you would like this one.

He he he ...

H

Cyburbian
those animated ones are insane. I cant decide if I want to laugh or sigh. okay ill laugh, hahhahahahahah! :-s :-D

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Hey what happened to the smiley with the tounge and the grin smiley?

the :p and the :D they dissapeared?

PS: could someone put all the codes for the smileys?