Snapshot 1/23/19

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
What did you have for dinner last night?

At our house we had meatloaf with mashed potatoes and corn.

kms

Cyburbian
I had a veggie bowl at Moe’s. Their food is really a little expensive for fast food.

Gedunker

Moderating
No dinner. We had a special meeting of our planning board at 6PM and by the time I got home I was not really in the mood to make dinner. I did nosh on some chips and had a couple of liquid breads, though.;)

AG74683

Cyburbian
The remains of my Greek pita nachos from the Plated food boxes. Basically a deconstructed veggie pita (toasted chickpeas, cucumber, grape tomato, onions, and feta cheese) with a feta yogurt tzatziki sauce over toasted pita points. It was supposed to be two servings but I'm on a third now, very filling.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
No dinner. We had a special meeting of our planning board at 6PM and by the time I got home I was not really in the mood to make dinner. I did nosh on some chips and had a couple of liquid breads, though.;)
Planit said:
Council meeting over @ 10:15.
Went for a pint.
Got home at 11:00 & had a bowl of Wheaties.
Glad to know I'm not the only one whose stomach is not inclined towards more than chips and dip following a night meeting.

Bubba

Cyburbian
Pork chops (thin, bone-in, Kona Joe coffee rub, garam masala, salt, pepper, pan sauce), yellow rice, mixed greens salad (ranch dressing). The cats had cat food (chicken).

Fajita salad bowl, made with leftover meat and fresh salad stuff. No liquid bread, but did partake of a shot of Bailey's in my relaxing cup of hot chocolate later in the evening.

Chicken-bacon-broccoli casserole and salad. And "Italiam ice" for dessert, as my 4-year old calls it, so of course we teased him about eating "mice."

DVD

Cyburbian
Salmon with little potatoes and broccoli and of course angel food cake to top it off.

Still "yesterday" although technically not a snapshot of 1/23's yesterday, we made individual pizzas. Mine had ground beef and banana peppers and somehow stretched out to be the biggest dough. I ate 2/3 of it yesterday and will probably have the other section tonight with some chips since I've got an evening meeting.