• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Snow

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
It's a hard rain here in Indiana, currently 45F. Forecast is for chance of snow showers this pm.

(As long as it is nice for Thunder this coming Saturday, it can do whatever it likes now. ;-) )

ludes98

Cyburbian
Snow? Yikes! Here, it will be sunny and a beautiful 83F today. I know it will be over 100F in less than month though....

michaelskis

Cyburbian
wow, that is bad... I am in Michigan and it is 45 and sunny here. *might hit 75 and partly sunny on friday, and I have the day off!

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
In sunny Albany it is:

Currently
Monday, April 12, 12:01 PM EDT
Temperature 49°
Dew Point 24°
Wind Chill 49°
Humidity 37%
Wind CM at 0 mph
Barometer 30.27 in. F
Visibility 10.0 mi.

Floridays

Cyburbian
76 here...LOTS of rain today and more expected tonight. 85% humidity but it's kinda "chilly" out there, really.

Queen B

Cyburbian
mike gurnee said:
It is snowing so hard that I cannot see across the street!

What's up with that!!!
It was cool here most of the day but I got out and did some yard work. A few sprinkles, snow you say that is just weird...

Cardinal

Cyburbian
You missed the big storm on Friday and Saturday. The temperature reached 67 in Santa Fe on Friday. About the time I reached Wagon Mound (two hours north) I encountered a sudden strong wind. Over the next half hour the temperature dropped to 29 degrees, and snow started coming down. I made it as far as Lamar Friday night. The snow stopped before then, but I understand the whole stretch from Santa Fe to Denver saw a foot or so of snow by Saturday morning. It seems that every time I pass through the Rockies I end up in a snowstorm.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
We have snowflakes the size of golfballs coming down right now.
Reports up on the hill of snow-covered lawns.

Still calling for 80F for Thunder on Saturday :-D